TwoDFrame on OS X®
TwoDFrame was developed for Microsoft Windows. Unfortunately, there is no OS X version.
However, OS X users can use TwoDFrame with WINE.
Thanks goes to Tomas Caspary for his experience on OS X:
I am using Wine on OS X Mountain Lion on a Mac mini.
1. In the folder where 'frame231.exe' is saved,
open the program with the menu command
open with -> Wine
2. Select the option "run directly in" in the window of Wine.
The program is installed.
It is found on the menu with the Wine-Icon
in the submenu 'file manager'.
But the installation is cancelled under the option
"convert to simple os x app with winebottler" with the error code
"syntax error on command prompt".
3. With CrossOver the program is installed into the folder
into the "Wine-Bottle" xyz. This is a "Vista-Bottle",
using Wine/CrossOver chargon.
4. After trying TwoDFrame I found that it does not work correctly.
I could not save files and the report was frozen.
5. Then, I "filled" TwoDFrame into an XP-Bottle and the
Tomas Caspary, Architect (May 2013)
April 2014, one year experience: TwoDFrame works fine with CrossOver 12.5.1. and Mountain Lion 10.8.5.
If any error occurs, please let me know.
Eventually, such a problem can be solved with the next release of our software.
More information about WINE on its website. Search: WINE for OS X.